Dr.Roger Parrott, is a third-generation College president, and was one of America’s youngest college presidents first elected at age 34. He is currently one of the longest serving college presidents in America having served as president for 30 years. Belhaven University in Jackson, Mississippi is one of the fastest and most innovative colleges, educating 5,000 students on nine campuses, plus an online campus in China. Belhaven was named one of “America’s Best Colleges to Work For” by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Dr. Parrott has served on the boards of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, and the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, and over a dozen local and regional boards for ministries and non-profit organizations.
He is the author of The Longview: Lasting Strategies for Rising Leaders. Dr. Parrott has served as consultant for leaders and boards of nearly 100 different organizations, colleges, and ministries. www.longview2020.com
1. Leading for Change: And Living to Tell the Story
2. Moving Every Employee to the Next Level
3. Hidden Keys to Dramatically Changing Organizational Culture
4. Planning Will Drain the Life from your Ministry
5. Overcoming the Occupational Hazards of Leadership
6. Policies are for Cowards: Creating a Culture of Ownership
7. Leadership Turned Backwards: Lead As If You’ll Be There Forever
8. Shepherding a Vision Without Scaring Away the Flock
9. Building a Winning Team: Evaluation and Accountability
10. The Gorilla in the Room: Deflate your Ego to Expand Your Influence
11. Slaying the Giants That Hold You Back from Success
12. Finally – a Fund Raising Plan that Will Work
13. Motivating Donors : Motivating Askers
14. Ten Topics Board Wish They Could Discuss With their CEO and Ten Topics CEOs Wish They Could Discuss With Their Board.